Dear Friends, We at Osho Nirvana, heartily invite you to a 5-Day Silent Vipassana Retreat With Lama Tenzin. It’s a unique opportunity in the San Diego area and not to be missed. This is a silent residential retreat suitable for both new and experienced seekers.
In this retreat, we will learn various dimensions of Vipassana meditation that includes breathing techniques, mindful walking, body scanning and other techniques in a silent atmosphere under the guidance of Lama Tenzin. Osho Kundalini meditation and Osho discourses will add another beautiful dimension in the retreat. It will take us deeper in silence.
We will also offer prayers for the prompt end of suffering in the world due to pandemics and for healing to happen.
Safety is our top priority and we will be strictly following safety protocols.
1. We are capping the participation to only 20 residential participants who are committed to staying in the Ashram for the entire duration of the retreat.
2. A recent PCR negative report or a Negative Antigen Test is needed to attend onsite.
3. We will take the temperature when you arrive and have you fill up a Covid-19 acknowledgment forms
4. You will be asked to sign a disclaimer upon registration and a covid screen form upon arrival. Please refer to the questionnaire in the form covidscreeningform
5. For Friends who cannot join in person, we will also be offering this event online. More details to come. Join from the comfort of your home.
Dates: July 13th, 7 AM – July 17, 3 PM, 2022
The retreat begins on the morning of Wednesday, July 13th followed by 5 full days of meditation, and ends in the afternoon of Sunday, July 17th, 3 pm.
We would recommend friends arrive at Ashram by the evening of Tuesday, July 12th so that you can be well-rested before the event starts the following morning.
Daily Activities: Osho Active Meditation | Mindful Breathing | Mindful Walking | Mindful Eating | Dharma Teaching | Osho Video Discourse
About the Teacher: The silent Vipassana Meditation Retreat will be led by Ven. Tenzin Lama Sherpa. Ordained at the age of 13, Ven. Lama is a Tibetan Buddhist Monk. He studied Tibetan Buddhism at the Namdroling Monastery in India.
Throughout his monastic life, Ven. Lama has received endless philosophical teachings, transmissions, and initiations from great lamas. Ven. Lama has taught Buddhism and led many meditation retreats in Nepal, India, Chile, Mexico, and the US.
Contribution : Single: $499 | Couples: $800 | $40 dollars per night if you want to stay extra days.The fee covers shared Accommodation, Daily Vegetarian Meals, Tea/Coffee, & snacks.
Spaces are Limited – Register here ASAP.
Venue: Osho Nirvana, 14945 Ranch Creek Ln, Valley Center, CA 92082
As with any event, here are some guidelines that will help you to get the best out of the retreat:
- Please feel free to bring any yoga mats or pillows if you have any favorites although some comfortable meditation chairs will be provided.
- Meditations involve sitting, dancing and lying down so it is suggested that you wear loose clothes.
- Since the event will be full of activities, it is suggested that you take plenty of rest before the event.
- In consideration of people with sensitivities, please kindly refrain from using strong perfumes and other similar fragrances during the retreat.
- We plan to do each session at the allocated time, so plan to be at the Meditation Hall 5-10 mins earlier than the scheduled time.
This group is held in strict discipline/Schedule. Please make note of the following rules:
- Group will be in complete silence. No cell phones, No internet, No book reading.
- Let your family/friends know that you will be out of touch for these days.
- You must be physically fit to participate and follow the schedule.
- Do not participate if you have a serious mental disorder or emotional upheaval.
- You are requested to commit to the whole process, partial participation will disturb you and others
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking is not allowed.
For more details: Visit: www.oshosandiego.com | Call 760.407.6746 or Email: [email protected]
Osho Nirvana is a California-based 501(c)(3) Non-profit Organization.