Happy Guru Purnima / Masters Day
Guru Purnima (Masters Day) is celebrated by the disciples or shishyas, expressing their gratitude to their ‘GURU’ – the Master
We at Osho Nirvana, heartily invite you to the Guru Purnima weekend event at Osho Nirvana Ashram. We will start this weekend retreat with Kundalini Meditation on Friday, July 23rd and end with a 3-hr Zoom session with Swami Anand Arun from Tapoban, Nepal on Sunday, July 25th. This event is designed to introduce new friends to Osho as well as help seasoned meditators, sannyasins & Osho lovers to connect with the Master’s energy field.
We will practice various Osho Meditations, celebrate Guru Purnima and participate in “Shaktipat, Satsang & Celebration” with Swami Anand Arun on Sunday, July 25th.
This satsang will be a special masters day satsang. Don’t miss!
A guru is the one who liberates us and with whom we are in deep love, faith and reverence. A guru is a presence. Through him one gets the first glimpse of divinity. A guru creates, transforms and gives a new birth to a seeker so that with complete trust one can follow his guru while traveling through many unknown paths and doors and opening many unknown locks. Speaking on the significance of a guru, A guru’s blessing is a vital phenomenon. Through a guru one can look into his own future and can be aware of his own destiny. Through him one starts coming up like a seed trying to sprout towards the sky. -OSHO
Register : here
For your Convenience we have 3 options to participate in this event.
Option 1 – Full participation
From July 23rd, Friday, 5pm Kundalini Meditation to July 25th , 10 am Shaktipat, Satsang and Celebration.
Contribution : $125 – This includes two nights of accommodations, 5 meals & contribution for 3hr Zoom session – “Shaktipat, Satsang and Celebration”
From July 23rd Friday, 5pm Kundalini Meditation to July 24th, 5pm Kundalini Meditation
Contribution : $75 – This includes 1 night accommodations ,3 meals and teac/snacks .
Option 3 – Guru Purnima Day participation.
Whole day participation from Osho Dynamic meditation, 6:30 am to Kundalini Meditation in the evening.
Contribution : $40 – This includes 2 meals and tea/snacks.
Payment Options :
- Credit cards: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/6CYBQAHDQS2R4/checkout/2NNZHDOYLTH7E2IONEWJONKQ
- Send via paypal to [email protected] (Use friends and family option)
- You may also pay via cash upon arrival.
- Even if you are fully vaccinated and not feeling well, for safety of others please stay home.We will fully refund the participating fees.
- We will take temperature when you arrive and have you fill up a Covid-19 acknowledgement forms
- Optional : Even if you are vaccinated and In doubt you can also perform RT PCR or Antigen test for others safety.
- You will be asked to sign a disclaimer upon registration and covid screen form upon arrival.
For more details: Visit: www.oshosandiego.com | Call 760.407.6746 or Email: [email protected]
Osho Nirvana is a California based 501(c)(3) Non-profit Organization.
July 23rd Friday
- 5:00pm – 6:15PM Kundalini Meditation
- 6:45-7:45 – White robe celebration
- 7:45-8:30 Dinner.
July 24th Saturday
- 6:30am – 7:45am: Dynamic Meditation
- 7:45am – 9:00am: Breakfast
- 9:00am – 10am: Meditation 2
- 10:30am – 12:00: Meditation 3
- Noon – 2:00pm: Lunch Break
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm: Guru purnima celebration (with Audio/video Discourse)
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm: Chai/snacks/group picture
- 5:00pm – 6:15pm: Kundalini meditation
- 6:45pm – 7:45pm:- white robe celebration
- 7:45pm – 8:30pm: Dinner
July 25th Sunday
- 6:45am – 10:00am- satsang with swami ji
- Departure after breakfast.